- You’ll be able to serve multiple ads per query.
- Users will be able to review your ads more quickly.
- Users will be able to see more of your ads.
- Google will select the best ad for each auction.
Answer: Optimizing your Ad rotation when setting up your Ads is recommended because Google will select the best Ad for each auction.
Leveraging Google’s machine learning algorithms to automatically select and display the ad has the chance to perform well in each auction. Google takes into account factors such as ad relevance, historical performance, and user behavior to make this determination, which can result in improved ad performance and better return on investment.
How to optimize Google Ad Rotation?
Follow the below steps to activate this function:
- First, you need to log in to your Google Ads account.
- From the left menu bar select the campaign for which you need to optimize Ad rotation.
- Then click on the settings of the page menu.
- Look for additional settings.
- Select the ad rotation option.
- You will find two Ad rotation methods 1. Optimize 2. Do not optimize.
- Choose to optimize & save.